Hi! Thanks for stopping by.
Maine Street Studio is located on the corner on Indiana Avenue and Maine Street, Des Moines, Iowa. Photographers, videographers and designers began using the amazing space and light here in 2012.
Maine Street Studio is ideal for professional photographers as well as amateur and casual shooters. We also have private storage and access to props, backdrops, and unique furniture from our neighbors: Stuart Alexander Productions and One Source Event Rentals.
By the numbers:
We are 2 blocks north of University Avenue, just off the 2nd Avenue I-235 exit.
We are 4 minutes to East Village.
We are 15 minutes to Des Moines International Airport.
Walking distance to Scooters coffee.
- 3200 square feet (about the size of a high school basketball court)
- 12 foot ceilings
- Open floor space
- Work room & set shop directly off studio floor
- Amazing natural light from north facing glass block windows
- Raw loft look and feel, with air conditioning, heat, and 110 / 220 electric
- Video monitor
- Separate bathroom and changing area
- Clothing Steamer & wardrobe rack
- Grip cart with gaff tape, clamps, extension cords, power strips
- 20 foot wide grey wall
- 20 foot wide white wall
- Ceiling mounted seamless backdrops 107″ wide. White and black, other colors available
- 8 foot V flats, reflectors and portable backdrops
- Lighting rental available